Current Volunteer Opportunities:
All Pro Dad Volunteers Needed
- School administrators willing to partner with Right from the Start to identify volunteers who will initiate and maintain All Pro Dad chapters at your schools; provide meeting space and support as needed.
- All Pro Dad chapter leaders to start and maintain school chapter connections with the All Pro Dad program, facilitate monthly chapter meetings, and communicate with school dads. Serve as a liaison between school administrators and APD.
- Administrative volunteers to contact parents at each school chapter and maintain the list of chapter members on the All Pro Dad Chapter website. This person will make calls, email, text, and post social media announcements about meetings. After every meeting, this volunteer will update contacts with new names and submit to APD.
- Volunteers to pick up food from local restaurants or grocery stores for monthly in-person chapter meetings and serve APD participants.
- Chapter photographers to take pictures and video of events and post them to social media or become chapter historians.
- Chapter events coordinators who will help chapter leaders plan and hold dad/child events outside of APD chapter meetings; i.e., golf outings, scavenger hunts, escape rooms, exercise events, movie nights, bowling etc.
- Chapter greeters/hosts who will attend meetings and make sure seating is sufficient and properly arranged for monthly meetings held in restaurants or other non-school settings.
- Online meeting facilitators who will schedule and facilitate chapter meetings using web-based software when in-person meetings are not possible.
Please contact us with any questions regarding our programs, events, or volunteer opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!
PO Box 550
Columbus, GA 31902
Please send us a message