Due to COVID-19, our All Pro Dad clubs are not holding their regular in-person meetings.
Watch this page for updates on plans for the 2020-2021 school year.
Become a hero in your child’s life by joining us at our FREE All Pro Dad meetings.
Once a month share breakfast with your child(ren) and learn how to have a closer relationship with them.
It’s fast, fun and shows your kid(s) that spending quality time with them is a joy! Grandparents and other family members are always welcome to join in.
Fall and Spring events are offered at a nominal cost to all attendees.
Days & Times:
1st Wednesday of the month – St. Luke from 7:10 – 8:05 a.m.
3rd Thursday of the month –
- Clubview Elementary – Meet at Richards Middle School gym from 7-7:45 a.m.
- Blackmon Rd. Middle School – Meet in the Middle School media center from 7-7:45 a.m.
1st Friday of the month – Aaron Cohn Middle School at Midland Chick-fil-a from 7:15 – 8:05 a.m.
2nd Friday of the month – Matthews Elementary Social Media Center from 7-7:45 a.m.
3rd Friday of the month – Britt David Magnet Academy- Elementary at Bojangles on Airport Thruway from 7-7:45 a.m.
4th Friday of the month –
- Midland Academy from 7-7:45am
- Reese Road Elementary in the Media Center from 7-7:45am
Calvary Christian School – TBD
Contact Kuturi Edwards, Fatherhood Coordinator at 706-442-3635
All Pro Dad Volunteers Needed
- School administrators willing to partner with Right from the Start to identify volunteers who will initiate and maintain All Pro Dad chapters at your schools; provide meeting space and support as needed.
- All Pro Dad chapter leaders to start and maintain school chapter connections with the All Pro Dad program, facilitate monthly chapter meetings, and communicate with school dads. Serve as a liaison between school administrators and APD.
- Administrative volunteers to contact parents at each school chapter and maintain the list of chapter members on the All Pro Dad Chapter website. This person will make calls, email, text, and post social media announcements about meetings. After every meeting, this volunteer will update contacts with new names and submit to APD.
- Volunteers to pick up food from local restaurants or grocery stores for monthly in-person chapter meetings and serve APD participants.
- Chapter photographers to take pictures and video of events and post them to social media or become chapter historians.
- Chapter events coordinators who will help chapter leaders plan and hold dad/child events outside of APD chapter meetings; i.e., golf outings, scavenger hunts, escape rooms, exercise events, movie nights, bowling etc.
- Chapter greeters/hosts who will attend meetings and make sure seating is sufficient and properly arranged for monthly meetings held in restaurants or other non-school settings.
- Online meeting facilitators who will schedule and facilitate chapter meetings using web-based software when in-person meetings are not possible.
Organizer: Kuturi Edwards | 706-442-3635