See below for links to websites and articles with valuable information.
- National Resource Center for Healthy Marriage and Families Virtual Training Center | Free Online Training | Tips on healthy parenting, as well as communication, conflict management, and financial management.
- Parenting Resources | http://www.parenting-resources.com/free-parenting-resources.htm | Provides links on parenting and family involvement, such as informative videos and newsletters.
- The Millennial Success Method | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SJzLLppjUc | Short video clip on why one path is more likely to lead away from poverty using the success sequence.
- The Millennial Success Method News Feature | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZzPsZp4Eck&feature=youtu.be | News interview clip of scholar W. Bradford Wilcox explaining the success method.
- Funny Puberty Questions from Preteens | http://www.muscogeemoms.com/funny-puberty-questions/ | A blog post that provides answers to preteen’s questions about puberty.
- Tackling the Taboo Talk | http://www.muscogeemoms.com/tackling-the-taboo-talk/ | A funny introspective on answering “that” question.
- Parent Guide for Screen time | http://rightfromthestart.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Parenting-guide.pdf | Provides tips on handling electronic devices.
- Family Screen Time Contract | https://rightfromthestart.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Screentime-contract.pdf | A family agreement template to utilize for screen time challenges.
- Languages of Love: Which One Do You Speak? | http://www.beliefnet.com/love-family/relationships/quiz/the-5-love-languages-quiz.aspx?ec=1 | Provides a quiz to help people figure out their love language.
- Resource list: Purposeful Single Living | http://media.focusonthefamily.com/topicinfo/singles.pdf | Provides singles a list of books, broadcasts, websites and referrals.
- Relationship DUI – Are you sure you’re in love? | https://youtu.be/yPOSG5l_bY4 | Video outlining why so many of us slide into bad relationships, choose the wrong partners and hang on long after we know it should end.
- Dating Challenges for Single Parents | http://www.muscogeemoms.com/dating-single-parents/ | Blog that discusses the common challenges that single parents go through in the dating world.
- All Pro Dad | www.allprodad.com | All Pro Dad is on a mission to help you love and lead your family well and be a hero to your kids.
For Married People
- Married People | http://marriedpeople.org/resources/ | Helping couples connect using principles called the Core 4 Habits. They offer blogs, podcasts and resources.
- 6 Hours to a Better Relationship | 6-hours-to-a-better-relationship | List ways to help your relationship stay healthy.
- Love and Money | Love and Money Assessment | An assessment for couples that will help them discover the 7 essential factors to gain relationship satisfaction.
- The Gottman Institute Card Decks App | https://www.gottman.com/couples/apps/ | A fun app that offers helpful questions, statements and ideas for improving your relationship.
- Married People Churches | http://marriedpeoplechurches.org/resources/ | Most churches don’t have the staff or budget for a marriage ministry. That’s why this website provides the resources, training and community to get couples started.
- Men Stuff | http://www.menstuff.org/frameindex.html | Men stuff provides different perspectives on topics that impact men.